Saturday, October 24, 2009

They're back... TAINTED LOVE!

The greatest 80's Coverband was in San Fran this week and it was Kelly's birthday request to go. :) I'm so pathetic that I can't miss just one night of fun with the girls, even when I'm 9 months pregnant and it means a whole lot of pain and contractions. This was my last night to party with the girls pre-baby so I couldn't say no!

Somehow I didn't realize at the time how embarrassing my aerobics outfit really was, but oh well, we all had a blast! Happy Birthday Kell!

Here is my fun carload getting ready to go. Once again, I have to thank these fun girls for keeping me young! I'd never do it without them!!!


Here are the rest of the girls at the club... we really outdid ourselves! I think we look even more awesome than last time. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

All these Tainted Love pictures I'm seeing everywhere look so fun. I must admit though it is a little sad to see them b/c it reminds me of the good times. I miss you! I can't wait to see pics of the new Mr. Briggs once he arrives.

Jen said...

Where did you find leg warmers??!