Sunday, October 11, 2009

The homestretch...

Hooray!!! We finally made it to October and my due date is just a couple weeks away! :) This pregnancy has gone by fast, but it hasn't made it any more tolerable. You'd think that pregnancy should start to get easier with each one, but it's quite the opposite. Each pregnancy seems to be ten times worse than the last one... so not fair. I'm just dying to be able to breathe and walk again! Oh, and eat food! ...and sleep! Enough complaining. Let's just say it's been a rough one and we're so glad these are the final weeks!

So my doctor who will never induce me thinks that because of my "precipitous" labor with Cali(less than 3 hours), it'd be a good idea to induce this one a little early to be safe. Oh how I'd love that! I could be induced next week! Needless to say, me and the babe are set on waiting until November when my momma can be here. My friends are SO sweet, but I just hate the idea of making them take care of 4 extra kids!

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't put any pictures of me and the belly on our blog... what kind of scrapbook is that?! Well, maybe it's because it doesn't seem that exciting to see me sporting my yoga pants and t-shirts with greasy hair and no makeup. But every once in a while there's a girls' night out or church thing... plus I guess I always try to look decent for church.

So, here's the picture we took today. :)


7 comments:

Leda said...

You look so great!

Britney said...

Seriously, you are a great pregnant woman! It's all in the belly!

Sorry this pregnant has been so hard and eventful, but yes, only a couple more weeks! I can't wait to see this little Briggs!

AND, you know I would come and watch all 4 kids for you...you just tell me when.

Love ya!

Amy said...

What a hottie! If you hold out long enough maybe we'll get to hang out in the hospital together!

Bethany said...

So cute, Karen! Lovin your long hair!

John and Stef said...

Karen, you are the cutest pregnant person I know! I love your top!! You should post more pictures.
And, did you know...We're going to Tainted Love together!??!! I'm so excited to see you.

Chris Fullmer said...

Can't believe you are so close already! Sounds like a good thing. You look beautiful as always! Hope things go smoothly as your pregnancy wraps up. -Fenna

Becca said...

You look FABULOUS!!! You really are all belly girl. I am so excited to see pics of the new arrival. Hopefully it will be a smooth delivery. I only wish I could be "on call" again when you start contracting!