Friday, October 02, 2009

September Update

Here I am getting blog-behind again. School starting should have given us more free time, right? But so far things have just been as busy as ever. First, getting used to all the schedules and arranging carpools so that I wasn't making 6 trips to school each day. I'm very glad that has settled down! Then all four kids went through a round of a weird flu bug one at a time.

Max's school anxiety started to set in a little bit, but he's done really great with it and seems to be enjoying school. Doman missed a week of school because of a poor injury he had to heal from. It's also been a nightmare working with the school to accommodate his disability. And ever since Lincoln got sick and missed school he has hated going back. So we're debating just pulling him out altogether. Anyway, our days are crazy and packed, which I love, but definitely not the down time I was planning on with school starting.

Otherwise... the month of September was quite uneventful. All the boys did go to the ward camp out together again this year and had so much fun. I'm sure they were glad that Cali and I didn't spoil their trip... we would have been very high maintenance.

Here's a couple pics of that:


2 comments:

Beth said...

Man your family is so cute! I bet you and Cali really enjoyed the break while the boys went camping. :) And Karen I just have to ask, how do you still look so cute even when you're pregnant?!

Jake said...

That first picture of the boys is "RICH" we love it!!!