Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hooray for FALL!

You know the feeling you have right before you have a baby that your life is pretty much going to end? I know it's not really that way, but the past couple weeks I've felt like I had to do everything on my to-do list for the rest of the year. That must be the reason for my sudden blog burst this weekend... cramming before the baby.

Anyway, today was the first time it really felt like Fall for me... warmer than the brisk ones I grew up with in Utah, but still, the Fall feeling all the same. It started with watching Game Day LIVE from Provo... very cool. Then we headed off to the Village for our our pumpkins, free pumpkin pie, then back home for carving. The house still smells like pumpkins! I wish the lovely day didn't end with watching us get a big loss from TCU. :(

1 comments:

Jen said...

My favorite is your Y pumpkin.