Friday, October 23, 2009

Amazing friends

Last week some of my cute friends took me out for dessert at my favorite place in Berkeley... Au Coquelet... divine chocolate is what I think it means in french... just kidding, I of course don't know. This isn't everyone, but I just love my friends. I've said it many times, but I could not survive my time here at Berkeley without the amazing friends I've had. They're going to take care of everything when my babe comes next week, and we obviously couldn't do it without them. Thanks girls! You all know who you are, and you're the best!

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

How exciting that your little baby is almost here! I am so excited for you! I'm so glad that you have such great friends there! Good luck with everything! I'll be checking your blog for pictures! :)

Becca said...

Oh, how I would LOVE to have a piece of their chocolate cake right now. It is SOOO good.

Jen said...

I am sad I wasnt there! Did I miss your last day blonde?