Sunday, May 04, 2008

Utah Trip

Another fun trip to Utah! This was in honor of Dan's brother Jake getting married. He married such a fun girl and we are excited to get to know her better. Plus we are thrilled to not be the only married couple in Dan's family... and we know cousins are right around the corner! ;)

We didn't take a lot of pictures, but we had an awesome trip. We weren't too busy so we got to relax and enjoy doing lots of fun things with the kids. Some highlights were swimming, the Dinosaur Park in Ogden, the Children's museum at Gateway, the Clark Planetarium, and visiting Dan's and my grandparents.


Click here to see some pictures we did manage to take.

4 comments:

Malinovka said...

I'm jealous you get to visit Utah more than us! :) Such fun pics! We HAVE to go to the dinosaur park next time we're in Utah--Mierae would LOVE it. I really did get the message that you stopped by my parents' house at Christmastime. That was so sweet of you! I wish I had been there and been able to see you. We may not be back until summer of 2009. So, I'll have to keep reading your blog to keep in touch. I can't believe you have 4 kids, and they are so cute!!! Thanks for posting on my blog. I'll just have to keep listening to country music until I can see you again! Love you, Kar!

Robyn :)

Britney said...

Sounds like fun! I'm excited for my full report tomorrow night!

Hanson Family said...

Karen,
Fun pictures! If you get a chance I'd love to have some of the pictures from the Park. Glad you had a good visit.

Jen said...

tNow you need to head my way!