Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A sad day

The only thing I hate about living in a ward with lots of students is that your friends move all too frequently. I said goodbye to a good friend, Bethany tonight who I will miss! We've had good times. Sewing and crafting all sorts of things, being pregnant with baby girls together, playing Nerts (ha!)... I will hold these memories dear. We're so happy for you guys to start "real life," but you're gonna be missed!


And here are our sweet baby girls. We're going to miss you too, Brookie! She is such a cute, happy girl! Maybe one day we'll live close and they can be little friends again!

3 comments:

Becca said...

It's true, people move away too much in this ward! Bethany will be missed. You put together a great "see ya later" party for her by the way. It was a lot of fun!

Jen said...

It is sad that we have been gone so long that I don't even know the people that are now moving! We miss you!

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

how nice of you to write this! I love the picture of the babes. they are so cute!