Tuesday, June 09, 2009

San Diego & Sea World

It's been a whole three years since we had been down to Southern California for a vacation. Since my niece was getting baptized, we decided it was a great time to go for a visit!

First, we drove to San Diego and stayed in hotel close to Sea World so that we could get there first thing in the morning. The kids love staying in hotels and of course the highlight was the pool.


Max was swimming all over the whole pool with these little arm floaters.


We also got see my Uncle Dieter's house. We still hadn't seen it since it was rebuilt after the fires and it was pretty amazing. And this is the kind of refrigerator I'll be begging Dan for when we get a house. :)


Max with Dieter in his beautiful yard.


Then the next day... SEA WORLD! We were so glad my parents could join us for the day. My dad didn't even know I had all the boys in bright yellow shirts, but it sure was nice to find each other!


The dolphin show:


The whale show:


Doman was the only one that loved touching the bat ray fish.


Let's see... how many boys can I push in one stroller?... I guess they had all started getting pretty tired by the end of the day. But we all loved Sea World!

4 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I love all the new pictures! It's fun to see what you guys are up to.

Britney said...

Love the trip! And SO happy you blogged about it!

That fridge is AMAZING! Holy Cow! I'm going to need one of those someday too!

And did you get another new stroller? I like that one.

Marti said...

I'm breathless trying to catch up with your family. You do a great job with this blog. The pictures make me miss you all the more. A final presentation??? Wow! Congratulations. What are the next hurtles before we see you in December?

milenab said...

Hey Karen!

It is great to see you what you guys are up to! I am so glad you are doing good, the kids are so cute and getting so big...Cali's hair is so big huh? She is adorable!
How are you feeling lately? Are you getting sick at all? I miss you guys, keep in touch! :0)