Saturday, June 06, 2009

Jake and Christy come to visit!

We had a great weekend with Dan's brother Jake and his wife Christy coming to visit a few weeks ago. We started Friday afternoon with going to a couple of our favorite nearby places.

The boys love climbing this huge rock and at the top is a great view of San Francisco and the bay.





And here is one of my favorite spots... I wish you could tell how pretty the Berkeley Rose Gardens are, but it's such a sight... more roses than I'll ever see again in my lifetime.


Saturday we spent an unusually hot day in San Francisco... Fisherman's Wharf, Cable Car ride, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, and Golden Gate Park. Here are a few pics.


The boys watching the Sea Lions at Pier 39.


Lincoln isn't used to missing his afternoon nap... poor guy started getting pretty tired.



Jake needed to go back home to work, but Christy stayed a few extra days to hang out with me and the kids. She was a huge help! I felt bad things were so chaotic, but it was so awesome to have the extra hands, especially for totally random things like taking Doman to the E.R! The kids all loved her and we all wish she could live with us! Thanks for coming guys!

1 comments:

Leda said...

I think WE ALL wish Christy could live with us...I know Kailee just loves her!!! It's nice to have helpful family around. Just hold on Karen, December is just around the corner!!! :)