Saturday, December 05, 2009

Our last Berkeley Thanksgiving

I can't believe that this is our sixth Thanksgiving on our own. My amazing friend Britney invited us to their great house down in San Jose for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun and the food was all incredible. This Thanksgiving I thought of two huge things I am very grateful for. First, getting a job in Utah, and second, the lifelong friends we've made in Berkeley. Brit and her family are definitely one of them. Thanks for the wonderful day, Brit!


Here are the girls... all pregnant, might I add. I gotta admit I was feeling a little leftout. ;)
(Rachel, Ela, me, and Brit)

Brit did up a fancy adult table, and then the kids had their own table next to us. My kids came and ate one at a time... they never wanted to stop playing!

We had a really relaxing day since the kids basically stayed on the tramp the whole time. I think it will be the first thing we buy when we get a yard!

This is Brit's mom with Will. I just love this sweet lady!
Here we are before heading back to Berkeley. You can tell by Max's and Lincoln's faces that they were definitely done with their big day.

1 comments:

Britney said...

So glad you could come! And even though I never get to see you anymore, I'll be sad when you leave the Bay...because then I won't get to see you.

BUT... we will be back in Utah too, someday. And then we will continue where we left off :)