Monday, November 24, 2008

The Ultimate Girls' Night

The opening night of TWILIGHT had come! A huge group of us all went together to see it and it was so much fun! I loved it! I didn't care that it was a bit on the cheesy side (after all, so was the book.) The best part was all of us silly girls going together... we even had an after-party talking until 3 am!


I just couldn't resist dying my hair, putting on lots of makeup and being 13 for one night and going as Alice. :) This is me with Britney... we really do look scary!



This is only half of our group that was waiting in line to get seats.


Most of all, it was great to feel like a teenager again!
These girls are so much fun!



5 comments:

Emilee said...

I am so jealous! I am found out that Dan's brother and his fam are coming for Thanksgiving so I decided to hold out another LONG week and wait to see it will my sister in law! I can't wait to see it!

Britney said...

Holy cow, this back ground is making me laugh so hard! Love it!

Fun night!

Jen said...

How fun! Hey- I feel like the girls do so much more now that I am gone! Maybe it is time to come back.

Malinovka said...

Love it, Kar! You look AWESOME!! I'm just sad I wasn't one of those ladies up until 3:00 am talking after seeing the movie!!! We'd love to see you in Utah! I'm there on the 9th of December, so we've got lots of time to get together!

Mindy said...

You are the cutest Alice ever!!! That was so fun and you made it even funner! I LOVE your new background. Never change it. :)