Thursday, August 07, 2008

Muir Woods

The last time we went to Muir Woods was four years ago when we moved here to Berkeley. We decided we ought to go again now that the boys would enjoy it more. I was amazed how beautiful the giant trees were once again. Life is so busy, but I really hope we can keep seeing some of the great bay area sites before we have to leave!








On our way back from Muir Woods we also stopped at the lookout point to the Golden Gate Bridge ... pretty awesome view of the bay! I wish we could get a better family picture, but what can ya do with these four little nonphotogenic kids!? Plus they seriously were worried about the strong wind blowing them right off the ledge!



8 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun family outing. We loved Muir Woods too.

Malinovka said...

I would love to visit CA and see those sites! I'm glad you take opportunities when you can to do that stuff. I bet your kids really will remember!

milenab said...

Hey Karen!
I loved the pictures...you look so good with your new hair! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how big Cali is! She is a cutie and I can tell you love having a girl...I enjoy coming and checking your blog out! I miss you guys, love ya!

Hanson Family said...

What fun pics! I was glad to see new posts! :)

Mindy said...

You guys are officially a CA family now - pictures in Muir Woods and the GG Bridge. :) And such cute family pictures I might add... :)

Bethany said...

Oh Cali looks so big! I love these pics, Karen!

Kanets said...

There are so many cool things to see in that area, and the weather is so nice to let you do it. When are you leaving CA? Where to next? I'm so sorry about not making it down to see you! We never have a car when we visit CA so we are always at the mercy of others and now a child too. I though for sure we could see you around Christmas sometime because we are going to Monterey, but it sounds like you're leaving before then, and you are probably spending the holidays elsewhere anyways. So sorry! I really regret not making it down!

Britney said...

I LOVE Cali's leggings! They are so cute!

We just went to Muir Woods...again...for our like 4th time! They are so amazing!

Glad your venturing out!