Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag time

I honestly do have an excuse for not blogging in a while. We left our camera cord in London and one is on its way in the mail. So posts are coming soon! But a few days ago I was tagged by Alex, so I guess the least I could do is follow-up on that since it doesn't require any pictures. So, here goes:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished my Junior year of high school so I was working hard at Wilson's Sporting Goods for the summer while desperately missing my boyfriend who'd left for BYU! ;)

2. What are five things on your list today?
Clean (of course, it never ends!), make hooded towels with Rachel, pick Max up from his very last day ever of Preschool, play at the park, make dinner, and finally go to Fentons with the gals for ice-cream. Should be a fun day!

3. What snacks do you enjoy?
Pastries, chips, Red vines, and anything with chocolate and peanut butter!

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy a big house and nice car then go on a gigantic shopping spree! And of course I'd give lots of money to the church and charity. Then I'd invest the rest! :) Oh, and I think I'd have Dan join me a lot at home raising the kids while they were young.

5. What places have you lived in?
This is a pretty short list, but nonetheless it is complete:
Clearfield, UT
Rexburg, ID
Provo, UT
Berkeley, CA

Tag, you're it!: Jen Mac, Britney, and Rebecca

2 comments:

Becca said...

Can you believe 10 years ago you were still in high school? That's crazy! Doesn't it feel like we've always been moms?

OK, so I guess I'll do your tag thing on my blog since it is a short one and since I liked reading yours!

Britney said...

Fun times!

I love learning more about you!

Girls night WAS fun!