Monday, March 31, 2008

Max turned 5!

It is so hard to believe I have a five year old, but it is also a great feeling to see my kids getting a little older and more independent!

Max is energetic as always and gets more fun to be around every day. He is such a little person now! He loves to be funny and tell jokes and he is constantly hiding from me to jump out and give me a big scare. He entertains the boys, takes care of Cali, and keeps me company all day.

We had a great birthday with Max from start to finish! It was his special day to do whatever he wanted. Then that weekend he had a birthday party with his friends. Fun, fun!


Max's favorite presents were two more planet heroes for his collection...Jupiter and Saturn.




At preschool that day Max was the center of attention.
This is him with his teacher Nelly who he adores!



After preschool Max chose to go to Chuck E Cheese. :)



Max had a CARS birthday party with his friends.
This is them playing a tractor tipping game... pretty fun stuff.




Even though Max wanted a Mater cake, I was glad he settled for McQueen since there was a cake pan for that and I didn't have to get too creative!

7 comments:

Britney said...

Yea! An update! I was so excited when I saw this!

Cute pictures of the b-day party.

How's the book going?

Jeni said...

I want to see a picture of the cake. Did you make it??!!
It looks like Max had a great b-day.
Are you reading the twilight series? We need to talk soon about camp. Can't wait!

Hanson Family said...

Looks like he had a fun day! It's fun to see new pictures! I can't believe you have a 5 year old- I bet he is a big help to you.

M&M Kanet said...

I remember I liked to jump out and scare you too. You're a fun one! Glad Max had a fun day.

Jenn said...

I love to see updates. Did you mean me when you said "complain to Jenn"? I am sorry if it is and thats all I talk to you about. However, if it is me,I am glad to give you someone to share your woes with. I look forward to future posts.

Bethany said...

Wow-you blogged Karen! A momentous day this is!! Keep it up, girl.

Jen said...

We wish we were there! Jen