Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Karen's first post!

I really appreciate Dan starting us up a blog several months ago when Cali was born, but I think I'm finally ready to participate! Don't get your hopes up...this doesn't necessarily mean there will be more posts, but I'll do my best! Since I'm not doing a great job at keeping up with scrapbooks or writing in my journal, maybe this blog can help me get things recorded a bit more on the side.

We haven't posted anything since Christmas because these past few months have been miserable...Dan going on 3 research trips, everyone getting sick multiple times, and just one crazy thing after another! But does anyone really want to read about that or see really crabby pictures of my kids (and me!)? I didn't think so. So, while I'm trying to be real on my blog, I will avoid using my blog to complain about how hard life can be---I'll save my complaining for Dan and Jen. :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Whatever Karen, didn't you see my post complaining about Lucy barfing all night? I even put a picture up as a visual aide for everyone as an added pleasure. :)

M&M Kanet said...

Oh, I'm sorry Karen. That sounds like NO fun. I'm not looking forward to those days. I can barely manage my ONE child. Craziness. Glad that you're blogging now.