Saturday, May 01, 2010

People do the craziest things in Berkeley...

...and now I'm no exception. I just had to do something really wild in Berkeley before we left. I've always wanted to do it and what better time since I was ready to go short anyway. Plus there are some huge perks, hear me out:

1- no washing, drying, straightening, styling, or fixing ever!
2- time to be out the door in a hurry? grab a hat and I'm outta here!
3-need to look normal/cute/like I did my "hair"? grab my wig ;)
4- save money with no haircuts, shampoo, products, etc.

So in short, save time and money... who doesn't want that?! Guys are so lucky! But I think I may have just started a big wave in hair fashion... come on, you know you want to. ;)

9 comments:

Kanets said...

KAREN!!! You are such a fun girl. You have always rocked EVERY single hair style and color imaginable and this is no exception. You look great! Your head shape is very nice :) So you are in Utah now? We will be there over Memorial Day weekend. We'd love to see you!!! I'll be in touch.

Kookie said...

Good job, Karen!! Great to "see" you again! Keep 'em coming!

Hanson Family said...

I'm always saying that I'm going to shave my head! But I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to actually do it. Hair is such a pain!

Britney said...

I MISS your guts!

Annie said...

Karen, you can pull off ANYTHING! It's unreal! I'm such a hair wuss- I feel accomplished if I take off more than two inches! I'll have to work on that. :)

Jeni said...

I think you are so amazing Karen. You are such a fun girl and I must say that you have such a great shaped head. You never know what's under there until you shave it all off. Now you know how hot your head is! I think you look HOT!

Mindy said...

Can I just say I miss you so dang much!!!!!???? Love you Karen!!

Jeni said...

You're my favorite for doing this.

Jen said...

it looks awesome- i do not have the guts!