Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

It sure seems like a whole lot longer than 8 years ago that we were married. Maybe because we started dating 12 years ago, but even more likely is the fact that we have just been through a whole lot together already! I was only 15 when a high school compatibility test said I was 98% compatible with a Daniel Briggs, who I had never heard of. After we had dated for a while, I knew I could easily marry him, but honestly, I didn't really know why. After 8 happy years I can say that I definitely know why now! He is such a good hubby to me and he is an awesome little Dad. I'm a lucky girl! Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

It's so crazy to think that you have known eachother for 12 years! That's a great picture of you guys!

Emilee said...

You guys look so young!

Malinovka said...

Happy 8th!! It has been great seeing and hearing about what has happened since that day! :) I'm glad you had a great trip to Utah, and sorry we didn't get to see you when we were there at the same time! Good luck to Dan to finish by December!