Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan!

Dan's birthday was the end of December, but I'm still attempting to catch up on our blog for a bit. At a whoppin' 29 he is only one year away from the big 3-0! :)

Now, we all know I'm not a mushy girl... but, I can't help saying how lucky I am to have married this awesome guy. He takes amazingly great care of me and he is the best daddy to these kids there could be. We all adore and love him more than imaginable. So, happy birthday Dan!!!

We had a really fun day with the kids. First we went shopping all together which Dan always wants to do but I refuse (it is quite an event!) and then out to lunch as a family afterwards.

When we got home while Dan was taking a nap with Cali, me and the boys decorated the house, made a cake together and wrapped up his presents.

The kids picked him out some cars or star wars toy they thought he would like... he of course did. He loves toys as much as they do!



Here's his colorful cake... that's a lot of candles!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Late Birthday. Thanks for subbing for us in primary Dan. I know it was awhile ago but we really appreciated it.

Emilee said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Boy howdy are there a lot of candles on that cake! Were there actually 29 candles?!

Britney said...

Happy Birthday Dan! You are so great and do take really good care of Karen and your family!

We're lucky to know you!